Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my Squidoo blog, where I share my experiences, tips and thoughts on writing online (mostly on the Squidoo platform). You can use the links on the right hand side to explore the places (and profiles) I write under.

Monday, 16 January 2012

Aussie Pride Lens Revamp - Why This Great Lens Will Never Succeed

I just finished the revamp on my Aussie Pride lens on Squidoo. Its a great lens about my home country and im very proud about it (it was one of my early lenses). The problem is that it will never be a great Squidoo lens, mostly due to the lack of keyword research I did before starting this lens. It ranks highly (always 1st or 2nd) for the keywords that it targets, but the problem is these keywords lack traffic.

There are several directions I should have taken this lens for it to be a winner but it has ended up a jack of all trades and master of none lens. Hopefully the added eBay modules will  bring in some income none-the-less.

No comments:

Post a Comment