Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my Squidoo blog, where I share my experiences, tips and thoughts on writing online (mostly on the Squidoo platform). You can use the links on the right hand side to explore the places (and profiles) I write under.

Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Building Backlinks: Gather

I recently went on a backlink creating spree, It seems its harder and harder to get good quality backlinks in the SEO world. But after nearly a day of searching I found myself a nice little gem called Gather.

Its a mix of Squidoo and RedGage I guess, post simple posts (like Squidoo) or simply share videos and pictures (like RedGage). Overall im very satisfied with it so far, but it needs abit more testing as to how effective it really is.

You can view my Gather Profile here: Seelyon - Gather

No comments:

Post a Comment