Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my Squidoo blog, where I share my experiences, tips and thoughts on writing online (mostly on the Squidoo platform). You can use the links on the right hand side to explore the places (and profiles) I write under.

Tuesday, 17 January 2012

The Crucible Study Guide

Now this one is an interesting lens, its my Crucible Study Guide lens. So why is it so interesting? Well for one its the ONLY lens about The Crucible on Squidoo. Thats a rare thing on something so universal (or at least american). Another reason why its so interesting is that most of content of this lens was actually a school assignment (and it scored me an A).

So why am I posting about it now? Well its been hovering just outside of Tier 2 for ages and didn't even have a sales lens to The Crucible book or the movie. So a few updates later im hoping to score a sale or even a Tier 2 payment.

Happy Squidoo-ing.

No comments:

Post a Comment