Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my Squidoo blog, where I share my experiences, tips and thoughts on writing online (mostly on the Squidoo platform). You can use the links on the right hand side to explore the places (and profiles) I write under.

Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Diablo 3

I have long been waiting the release of Diablo, I even wrote a Diablo 3 review over 2 years ago. Alot of information has been released and unveiled since then, but we still await a release date from Blizzard. I recently added a new Diablo 3 lens to the mix one that is all about the Diablo 3 classes.

Personally im going to be running a Wizard for my first playthrough, load up on some MF and try make some money on the RMAH. Of course i'll be playing hardcore aswell and currently leaning towards a Witch Doctor for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment