Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my Squidoo blog, where I share my experiences, tips and thoughts on writing online (mostly on the Squidoo platform). You can use the links on the right hand side to explore the places (and profiles) I write under.

Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Games Like League of Legends

Another lens has been finished in regards to my games like series of lenses. Lots of hours of fun went into this lens (I play all the games I review), so its a good excuse for some gaming. Hopefully it can perform as well as my games like Minecraft lens, but im doubtful based on the keyword research I've done (its still likely to sit borderline Tier 2). But the way League of Legends is growing the search trends may increase and it might be able to pick up some sales.

Either way it was extremely fun to make and im very proud of my 9 Games Like League of Legends lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment