Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my Squidoo blog, where I share my experiences, tips and thoughts on writing online (mostly on the Squidoo platform). You can use the links on the right hand side to explore the places (and profiles) I write under.

Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Games Like Maplestory

Another addition to my games like series, this time I tackled MapleStory and thus the MMO/MMORPG genre.

I played MapleStory for nearly 4 years back in my early online gaming days and I had a blast with my friends. I would even return on two different occasions to revive my MapleStory account (and a lot had changed). While these days some people consider it an embarrassment to have played MapleStory I wouldn't trade that time and the people I met for anything.

It was fun to relive those times and check out what other MMOs were popular, some of them have been MapleStory competitors since the start aswell.

Anyway it is available here: 9 Games Like MapleStory

No comments:

Post a Comment