Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my Squidoo blog, where I share my experiences, tips and thoughts on writing online (mostly on the Squidoo platform). You can use the links on the right hand side to explore the places (and profiles) I write under.

Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Games Like Minecraft

Minecraft. Where do I start with this wonderful past time of mine? I had been there since the very start of its release and thus have spent (not wasted) hundreds of hours in this game. And I don't want any of them back, honestly.

Unfortunately by the time my brain clicked on to how popular minecraft was becoming I was done with it and had moved on (lots of Squidoo lens oppurtunities gone!). But I still wanted to create a great Squidoo lens about Minecraft and thats how I settled on my Games Like Minecraft lens.

1 comment:

  1. I think ace of spades is a good game you can dig fight and build
    from darrell

    ReplyDelete