Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my Squidoo blog, where I share my experiences, tips and thoughts on writing online (mostly on the Squidoo platform). You can use the links on the right hand side to explore the places (and profiles) I write under.

Friday, 13 January 2012

How To Write A Great Newspaper Article

I did a big refresher on one of my writing tip lenses today. It used to be a common tier 2 appearance but has been pushed out of this tier for the past few months, so I finally decided to add some fresh content (based on what people were coming to my lens for) and im about to start doing some strong backlink building and promoting to get back its Google ranking (it used to be 3rd for a popular keyword, its dropped to 7th now).

You can see it here: Write A Newspaper Article

No comments:

Post a Comment