Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my Squidoo blog, where I share my experiences, tips and thoughts on writing online (mostly on the Squidoo platform). You can use the links on the right hand side to explore the places (and profiles) I write under.

Monday, 2 January 2012

My 2012 Goals

So we finally made it to the year 2012 and im planning a big year on Squidoo.

I've got lots of goals that I want to achieve and im looking forward to an exciting and challenging year.

Goals for 2012 include:
-200 lenses! (currently 107)
-$1000/month from Squidoo (currently about half that)
-Create some sale lenses (im yet to actually create any sale type lenses and I really want to get into it)
-Discover some new niches (ive worked my old ones to death, time to jump ship!)
-More promotion (so many great lenses that lack the promotion to be successful, part of the reason for this blog aswell I guess).

No comments:

Post a Comment