Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my Squidoo blog, where I share my experiences, tips and thoughts on writing online (mostly on the Squidoo platform). You can use the links on the right hand side to explore the places (and profiles) I write under.

Monday, 23 January 2012

New Lens - Games Like Diablo

My latest lens is out after hours upon hours of research, its been about a month of work but it is a game I am really passionate about (Diablo).

I remember playing the first Diablo with my uncle when I way to young for the game. I played a warrior because it was the easiest class but after seeing my uncles wizard blast through enemies with a single flame wave I was definitely hooked on the mage archetype and play it nearly exclusively in all my games.

Jump ahead a few more years I played Diablo 2 and the expansion with friends. I've probably played (and finished) Diablo 2 about a dozen times now, definitely a classic.

You can see it here: Games Like Diablo

No comments:

Post a Comment