Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my Squidoo blog, where I share my experiences, tips and thoughts on writing online (mostly on the Squidoo platform). You can use the links on the right hand side to explore the places (and profiles) I write under.

Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Squidoo Tips: Writing Better Squidoo Lenses

If your anything like me you'll find your writing skills tend to get rusty over time. Things you know that you should be doing, don't seem to be getting done.

And that was actually the major reason why I created this lens on How To Write A Great Feature Article almost a year ago now and since then I haven't looked back. Not only did it get me thinking about my writing style on Squidoo and things I was neglecting to do, it also helped many others around Squidoo and quickly become my 2nd most liked lens after my Get Your Lens On Google Squidoo lens.

Its also been a great earner for me, constantly sitting nicely in Tier 1 or just outside of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment