Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my Squidoo blog, where I share my experiences, tips and thoughts on writing online (mostly on the Squidoo platform). You can use the links on the right hand side to explore the places (and profiles) I write under.

Sunday, 8 January 2012

SquidU: Why I Quit Squidoo

Nope I'm not quitting Squidoo (I never will) but there was an interesting thread on SquidU today about someone who is quitting Squidoo due to a lack of subtopics for their lenses. Don't get me wrong I have the same issue on many of my lenses, but that doesn't mean I'm going to quit using Squidoo.

The user in question goes on to complain about Squidoo becoming to commerce like. I wanted to unload my thoughts on the forum but decided best not to.

I just find it all very confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment