Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my Squidoo blog, where I share my experiences, tips and thoughts on writing online (mostly on the Squidoo platform). You can use the links on the right hand side to explore the places (and profiles) I write under.

Wednesday, 29 February 2012

The Best Fus Ro Dah Meme Videos

My latest lens is something alittle bit different. It still falls under my gaming niche umbrella but is less content and more community. The page is all about the best Fus Ro Dah Meme Videos (i scored a nice squidoo url for it aswell), the page is a collection of Youtube videos with various ways for users to interact with the page (both duel and poll modules).

I had a tonne of fun watching the countless Fus Ro Dah videos on Youtube and really enjoyed choosing my top picks (I've got 12 on the lens currently). The search term for Fus Ro Dah is huge and one of the biggest keywords I have ever targeted, I would be very lucky to hit the first few pages for this lens, but you just don't know unless you try and I am always up for a challenge.

If you don't know what Fus Ro Dah is there is also a description on the lens to learn more about the popular Skyrim Meme: Fus Ro Dah

No comments:

Post a Comment