Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my Squidoo blog, where I share my experiences, tips and thoughts on writing online (mostly on the Squidoo platform). You can use the links on the right hand side to explore the places (and profiles) I write under.

Sunday, 19 February 2012

February 2012 - Squidoo Payday

A very disappointing squidoo payday for me, recieving only $262.63, down about $100 from last month.

Reason being was this is Decemember's payout which is alsways poor performing for me because I simply don't have any sales lenses and all my educational school lenses (which sit in Tier 1) get knocked out because there aren't children at school.

Looking forward to next month though, hoping to break $500/month within the next few months (I have put in alot of work over the past few months, so results will start showing in the next few months).

No comments:

Post a Comment