Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my Squidoo blog, where I share my experiences, tips and thoughts on writing online (mostly on the Squidoo platform). You can use the links on the right hand side to explore the places (and profiles) I write under.

Sunday, 26 February 2012

Games Like Wizard101

I decided to continue my latest stream of Wizard101 pages and combine it with my games like series. The latest edition is now hot off the press and is Games Like Wizard101.

I took a very different turn with this lens though. Previously in my games like series I had found as many good or at least decent games I could find like the game I was focusing on. This time I instead decided to keep it only to a top 3 selection of games like Wizard101.

I'm interested to see how it performs in the search engines because it isn't a massive search term like my other games like series lenses. And most of them are only successful because I offered something truly awesome (like my 18 games like Minecraft lens).

No comments:

Post a Comment