Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my Squidoo blog, where I share my experiences, tips and thoughts on writing online (mostly on the Squidoo platform). You can use the links on the right hand side to explore the places (and profiles) I write under.

Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Make Money Writing Online - Places To Publish Your Articles

Squidoo has long been my favourite website to make money writing online with but it definitely isn't the only site I have used or had some success with. And thats the theme of my latest lens: Websites To Write Articles Online For Money - Make Money Writing Online

On this new lens I discuss my experiences and thoughts (along with the basics) of four of the article sites currently available; Squidoo, Wizzley, HubPages and Zujava. All of which have great earning potential and are a great way to diversify your earnings and promote eachother.

So if you are looking for a new (or first) site to publish articles on to make money online or a just looking for a way to draw more traffic to your Squidoo lenses then the lens is worth a read.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog Sam - I'm a long time follower on Squidoo :)

    ReplyDelete