Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my Squidoo blog, where I share my experiences, tips and thoughts on writing online (mostly on the Squidoo platform). You can use the links on the right hand side to explore the places (and profiles) I write under.

Sunday, 26 February 2012

My Experience With Wizard101 (2nd Zujava Leaf)

I created another leaf over at Zujava to further experiment with what the site has to offer and i am impressed with what I see so far although the website still has a long way to go with features and of course ranking in google and along with that income it provides, but its still a nice way to split up my online presence. The leaf I created though did get indexed extremely quickly, so I'm not complaining too much.

The leaf I created details my experiences with Wizard101 and is a simple wizard101 review about my brief time with the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment