Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my Squidoo blog, where I share my experiences, tips and thoughts on writing online (mostly on the Squidoo platform). You can use the links on the right hand side to explore the places (and profiles) I write under.

Thursday, 23 February 2012

Using Weebly

Backlinks are harder and harder to come by these days so I decided to take a shot at creating my own webpage over at Weebly. Sure the backlinks aren't going to propel you to the front page but by targetting a low search term with minimal competition related to the lens your backlinking to you can also drive some decent traffic.

And for some lenses it seems just that 1 or 2 extra simple backlinks (and by simple i mean from a blog or an article etc) can bump you up a spot or two which never hurts.

Anyway here it is: Free Riot Points for League of Legends

No comments:

Post a Comment