Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my Squidoo blog, where I share my experiences, tips and thoughts on writing online (mostly on the Squidoo platform). You can use the links on the right hand side to explore the places (and profiles) I write under.

Thursday, 23 February 2012

What Is Wizard101?

Seems that I have created a new series of lenses unintentionally after the success of my what is league of legends lens. I've got at least another dozen games that I plan to write about in the near future which hopefully will bring in some extra traffic to my gaming niche lenses.

Anyway this time around I decided to tackle the very popular online game Wizard101, this game has been growing rapidly over the past few years and is aimed to create a safe game environment for children.

So, What is Wizard101?

No comments:

Post a Comment