Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my Squidoo blog, where I share my experiences, tips and thoughts on writing online (mostly on the Squidoo platform). You can use the links on the right hand side to explore the places (and profiles) I write under.

Thursday, 23 February 2012

Wizard101 Crowns

I've been fascinated with the popular game Wizard101 for the past few months and I must say im really getting into it.

The game falls into the new popular kid friendly games that offer paid membership to create revenue, much like club penguin or disney's popular toontown online. Wizard101 definitely offers a fun and unique style of gameplay none the less. I decided to write about how to obtain the in-game currency of crowns most effeciently while also covering how to go about getting a month or two of free membership.

I'm hoping to eventually do a lens about what Wizard101 is and what it offers.

The lens is available here: Free Wizard101 Crowns, Membership and codes

No comments:

Post a Comment