Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my Squidoo blog, where I share my experiences, tips and thoughts on writing online (mostly on the Squidoo platform). You can use the links on the right hand side to explore the places (and profiles) I write under.

Sunday, 11 March 2012

New Lens - Games Like Angry Birds

I have only had an iPhone for a few months but one of the first apps that I got for my iPhone was Angry Birds, I already knew what it was about and how to play just from watching other people (and I was addicted).

Angry Birds definitely wasn't the first physics based puzzle game, I had played many before (mostly online), so I decided to make a lens dedicated to my 11 favourite games like Angry Birds.


On a side note this is my 50th post on this blog. How time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment