Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my Squidoo blog, where I share my experiences, tips and thoughts on writing online (mostly on the Squidoo platform). You can use the links on the right hand side to explore the places (and profiles) I write under.

Saturday, 17 March 2012

Squidoo Payday

This payday is for January lensrank. My earnings are on there way back up after the downswing that I experience at Xmas (due to the lack of sale lenses). January was a slow month for tier earnings though (it always is) so that also meant payday was a little lighter.

I also decided to switch over one of my Tier 1 lenses to charity earnings (since I hit Giant Squid, they actually recommend to do it in your congrats email and I had been thinking about it for awhile). Anyway the payday was $303.81

I'm hoping to hit $500 next month or the month after, I did alot of work in January that would have taken effect in February which is being paid out next month. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment