Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my Squidoo blog, where I share my experiences, tips and thoughts on writing online (mostly on the Squidoo platform). You can use the links on the right hand side to explore the places (and profiles) I write under.

Tuesday, 27 March 2012

ToonTown Online

I've been playing ToonTown Online for a while now and have finally decided to start building up my niche relating to this popular online game for kids. Disney is behind ToonTown Online and makes revenue through in-game ToonTown memberships and also various spin-off items that they sell or use in-game content to push potential products.

The game is a complete blast to play though and attracts just as many adults as kids these days, I managed to pick up a Free ToonTown Membership which has allowed me to access all the game content thankfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment