Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my Squidoo blog, where I share my experiences, tips and thoughts on writing online (mostly on the Squidoo platform). You can use the links on the right hand side to explore the places (and profiles) I write under.

Monday, 2 April 2012

New Lenses - ToonTown Activites and Cogs

I just finished my latest lens which covers all the different non-combat activities that you can do in ToonTown Online. My personal favourite is fishing and racing, I've created a poll module so all ToonTown players can vote for their favourite!

I also finished my lens on the different kinds of Cogs (enemies) that exist in the world of ToonTown Online. This rounds out the Squidoo portion of this niche now, links are below:

ToonTown Activities
ToonTown Cogs

No comments:

Post a Comment