Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my Squidoo blog, where I share my experiences, tips and thoughts on writing online (mostly on the Squidoo platform). You can use the links on the right hand side to explore the places (and profiles) I write under.

Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Play Terraria For Free

I love Terraria, I originally got into the game after playing Minecraft for sometime. I love Terraria's take on the whole action/adventure/sandbox/RPG genre (I think that counts as a genre anyway). Regardless of what genre you think the game falls into you will no doubt find it fun and addicting (especially with friends).

I recently got a free full version copy of Terraria on Steam thanks to PrizeRebel, so if you've wanted to play the game but are unable to purchase it using PrizeRebel is a great option to pick up Terraria for free.

You can find out more here: Play Terraria For Free

No comments:

Post a Comment