Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my Squidoo blog, where I share my experiences, tips and thoughts on writing online (mostly on the Squidoo platform). You can use the links on the right hand side to explore the places (and profiles) I write under.

Friday, 27 July 2012

Games Like Terraria

I have always been a fan of the sandbox adventure game genre (of which Minecraft and Terraria are a part of). I have played both these games extensively and after the success of my games like Minecraft lens I decided to write a similar one on Terraria. While it was hard not to simply repeat the lens I did find a number of games that had a Terraria feel rather than a Minecraft gameplay style.

You can check out the lens here: 9 Games Like Terraria

Don't forget you can also get Terraria free.

No comments:

Post a Comment