Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my Squidoo blog, where I share my experiences, tips and thoughts on writing online (mostly on the Squidoo platform). You can use the links on the right hand side to explore the places (and profiles) I write under.

Sunday, 5 August 2012

Free 3DS Points - Get Free 3DS Games

As a Nintendo 3DS owner I am always looking for new ways to get my hands on the latest releases on the Nintendo eShop. If I can save a few dollars here and there I can use my money for the more important things in life and also get all the games I want (kind of a have your cake and eat it situation).

That is why I have been using this new site for the past few weeks, I've already earned myself $40 worth of free 3DS points and gone on a spending spree, I encourage all 3DS owners to check it out and try it for themselves.

Check it out here: Free Nintendo 3DS Points

No comments:

Post a Comment