Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my Squidoo blog, where I share my experiences, tips and thoughts on writing online (mostly on the Squidoo platform). You can use the links on the right hand side to explore the places (and profiles) I write under.

Friday, 17 August 2012

One Of My Best Sale Lenses

Today I am going to share one of my best sale lenses over at Squidoo and give some reasoning as to why I think it performs so well, I am definitely no expert at sales but in the past 6 months I have been able to grow from $0 of sales to over $100 a month. Considering only a few of my lenses are sales orientated this is an amazing achievement.

The lens I am referring to is my Games Like Diablo lens, most the products I sell are from the Amazon Spotlight modules (should come as no surprise) with a large number being focused towards the top listed games, I also try list these in a most popular order to improve overall sales.

I also managed to improve sales further by linking up my pictures and then also putting my best sellers in the side bar widgets. With the issue of my account being recently fixed the lens still isn't back on Google yet, but I look forward for my games like Diablo page to restore to its previous success.

No comments:

Post a Comment