Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my Squidoo blog, where I share my experiences, tips and thoughts on writing online (mostly on the Squidoo platform). You can use the links on the right hand side to explore the places (and profiles) I write under.

Friday, 30 November 2012

Is PrizeRebel Legit?

Today's post is a change of pace from the usual Squidoo related posts, today I'm going to talk about my favourite GPT (PrizeRebel) and discuss if PrizeRebel is legit. So if you were wondering 'is PrizeRebel legit?' read on to find out.

What is PrizeRebel?
PrizeRebel is a get-paid-to (GPT) website which gives you points for completing surveys, offers, shopping and many other tasks. If you want to learn more about how GPT websites work you can't go past thrivingmom's lens: What is a GPT Site?

On PrizeRebel you can trade your points in for a number of prepaid gaming cards such as Riot Points, Ultimate Game Cards, Club Penguin memberships, Moshi Monster memberships, Karma Koin, Roblox Game Cards and much more. PrizeRebel also offers non-game prizes such as Amazon or eBay gift cards.

So is PrizeRebel Legit?
PrizeRebel is 100% legitimate, I've personally been a member since 2008 and have recieved countless prizes (over $200 of League of Legends Riot Points included). I've had very good experiences with both their official forum and support staff. If you stick to the rules outlined in their Terms of Service you'll have no problem recieving your free prize.

If you are interested in starting on PrizeRebel or just want to learn more stop by their official website.

3 comments:

  1. Nice clean blog, looks good Sam! See you on Squidoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sam, I'd like to talk to you about your Squidoo lenses. Write me at atticon40@gmail.com

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can use the contact button on my Squidoo profile to get in touch with me.

      Delete