Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my Squidoo blog, where I share my experiences, tips and thoughts on writing online (mostly on the Squidoo platform). You can use the links on the right hand side to explore the places (and profiles) I write under.

Thursday, 8 November 2012

New Lens - Mastery Guide

I fianlly got around to publishing a lens I have wanted to do for at least a year now (yay).

The lens is a guide to choosing masteries in League of Legends to go along with my rune page guide. It took hundreds of hours to put this lens together simply due to the amount of game time and research goes into a lens like that. I always pride myself on making these lenses the best resouce on a topic because its the only way that pages like these are ever successful.

For lenses like this I do sometimes get the feeling that the Squidoo community doesn't appreciate them or see the work that goes into them, which is understandable as most of them aren't gamers and even less actually play League of Legends. It's a repeating issue when you publish in the video game niche, but more on that some other time.

You can see my latest lens here: http://www.squidoo.com/league-of-legends-mastery-guide

No comments:

Post a Comment