Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my Squidoo blog, where I share my experiences, tips and thoughts on writing online (mostly on the Squidoo platform). You can use the links on the right hand side to explore the places (and profiles) I write under.

Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Latest Two Lenses

Just finished another two lenses which makes 7 for my new sites like niche. As I mentioned in my last post I try to always start with 7 lenses in a new niche thanks to the discovery module.

These two lenses are also probably the last two for the year as we head into the last half of the busy christmas season.

You can check them out below:
Sites Like Chatroulette
Sites Like eBay

My next blog post will mostly discuss my 2012 journey on Squidoo and what my plans are for the new year, can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I like your squidoo blog and have been following your sites like: lens series, very helpful information.

    ReplyDelete