Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my Squidoo blog, where I share my experiences, tips and thoughts on writing online (mostly on the Squidoo platform). You can use the links on the right hand side to explore the places (and profiles) I write under.

Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Squidoo Payday & New Lens Series

An early December Payday from Squidoo which is also the biggest payment ever according to this SquidooHQ Post, it comes as no surprise though as this is royalties for the Halloween season which is always big on Squidoo. Not to mention the $70+ dollars for tier 1 and tier 2 hitting $13.

My payday was 22% larger than the previous month, another great increase. All the hard work I put in at the start-mid part of the year is starting to pay off, I don't see any payday increases for the next few months as my earnings have peaked to their potential. I need to get some more lenses out to grab some more tier payments.

It was nice to see that one of my lenses (best tycoon games) nearly managed to earn me $100 alone through sales and tier payments, something I haven't achieved but hopefully in the coming months I will (it fell only $4 short).

In other Squidoo related news I just started a new niche which is all about websites, I'm going to make 7 lenses (perfect for the discovery module) and then see how it goes before creating more depending on the results. This is how I approach most new niches because they generally only start to perform well once you have at least 5 or 6 and since the discovery module can display 6 other lenses I always opt to make 7.

I have already completed some:
7 Sites Like Google
10 Sites Like YouTube
9 Sites Like Tumblr
11 Sites Like Facebook
11 Sites Like Craigslist

Anyway, that is all for today so happy Squidoo payday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment