Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my Squidoo blog, where I share my experiences, tips and thoughts on writing online (mostly on the Squidoo platform). You can use the links on the right hand side to explore the places (and profiles) I write under.

Tuesday, 15 January 2013

January Squidoo Payday!

Another great Squidoo payday, nothing like seeing that blue box pop into your dashboard.

I saw a 5% increase my earnings, nothing like the massive increases I've seen in previous months but thats because my earnings had tanked last month (all the lenses that were moving up the tiers are now in their respective tiers).

Since during the later parts of the year I make very little lenses my earnings don't really increase that much, I get most of my growth early-mid year. Late year growth is generally entirely Squidoo payment increases (even though earnings went down alittle).

I'm expecting a poor payment next month as always due to my lack of Christmas lenses.

Happy Squidoo-ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment