Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my Squidoo blog, where I share my experiences, tips and thoughts on writing online (mostly on the Squidoo platform). You can use the links on the right hand side to explore the places (and profiles) I write under.

Thursday, 3 January 2013

Looking Back On 2012 & Forward To 2013

It's been a while since I made a blog post because I've been busy working on updating old lenses and finding some new niches. But I thought I better come back to make the standard 'new years resolution' blog post.

So lets start by looking back at 2012; During the year I grew my online income by 600% (I wish I could do this every year) thanks to all the hard work and effort I put in during the year. It was also the first year that Squidoo and my other online ventures was my job (having quit my old job in February) and I couldn't be more happier with the result.

Looking forward to 2013, I plan to publish around 100 lenses while also building some more sales orientated niches. I'm also hoping to grow my YouTube channel (currently at 1000 subscribers) and combine it with my videos to boost online earnings. Finally, I plan to launch a website (and not just a referral squeeze page, which are the only websites I have made thus far).

I think my goals are pretty straight forward, I've got the framework but working towards them will be the hard part.

Goodluck to everyone in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment