Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my Squidoo blog, where I share my experiences, tips and thoughts on writing online (mostly on the Squidoo platform). You can use the links on the right hand side to explore the places (and profiles) I write under.

Wednesday, 13 March 2013

March Payday & Squidoo Puts The Foot Down

Yesterday was the Squidoo March payday, I had a nice little payday and was pretty happy overall considering the early months of the year are terrible for Squidoo.

Everybody was also welcomed with an important Squidoo announcement regarding the continued effort to cut down on spam and thin content. Combine this with the like and blessing limits I expect to see some massive increases in Squidoo earnings over the next few months as I secure more top tier (and second tier) spots with my lenses.
With so much change happening on Squidoo currently its hard to comment on any of it while it is all still up in the air but hopefully it all works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment