Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my Squidoo blog, where I share my experiences, tips and thoughts on writing online (mostly on the Squidoo platform). You can use the links on the right hand side to explore the places (and profiles) I write under.

Monday, 17 June 2013

June Payday

June Payday hit our Squidoo accounts the other day and was disappointing as expected with the continued Squidoo cleanup.

Thankfully I'm only back to 2012 earnings since I put in a HUGE amount of work over the past year on Squidoo. Of course this was meant to help me double or triple my earnings from there and instead it has just meant I've stayed the same. I'm more than thankful though as many lensmasters have taken huge hits to their earnings.

I'd love to talk about Squidoo some more but it has been discussed to death on both the official and Yuku forums. Which means that I don't really feel much like writing about it.

Instead I'm going to go play some BioShock Infinite and continue to invest all my time in my new website.

No comments:

Post a Comment